What made each of these people so successful?
Motivation is not an accident or something that someone else can give you — you are the only one with the power to motivate you. Motivation cannot be an external force, it must come from within as the natural product of your desire to achieve something and your belief that you are capable to succeed at your goal.
- Success isn’t really that difficult.
- There is a significant portion of the population here in North America.
- So they then have a built-in excuse when things don’t go their way! Pretty sad situation, to say the least.
- For those of you who are serious about having more, doing more.
Maybe even a calm indifference?
But haven’t you seen people who seem to coast into good things, like the farmer who found the Hope Diamond? I’ve known people like that. In fact, after I’d been in Japan for a while and had set up a “channel” for business to flow through, I could just think about receiving more money, and I’d get an immediate surge of business within hours.
- This pattern went on for 16 or 17 years.
- So it wasn’t an occasional fluke.
- No matter what term you use, it’s basically the same thing.
- Achieving their dream doesn’t appear to have a lot to do with burning desire.
How does that feel?
How do you affect those around you? How do they feel? Absorb every aspect of this path that you can take today if you so choose. Notice everything that you need to know about what it will be like if you carry on with the same behaviour, putting off change. Drift back to where the path splits. Step Five: Now take a step out on to the path to the right. This is where you create powerful, progressive change.
- Notice the sense of freedom in your thoughts.
- They often mean leaving the perception of security in order to discover your personal freedom.
- These are the changes that will bring happiness and satisfaction into your life. Just go there now.
- You have the freedom to be how you want to be.